- Brand of manufacturer: Of course, in the marker there are many types of electric tea kettle. They can be international brand imported into the country by multi international manufacturers. For some, they can be made of joint venture. There are many famous brands of manufacturers such as Philips, Zelmer, Tefal, Panasonic and so on. People have the tendency to choose the well-known one because they believe in the reputation as well as the back up office and warranty service provided by good brands.
- Capacity: the capacity of the ordinary electric tea kettle can be from 1500W and 3000W, in which the most popular are the ones which range from the capacity of 1800W to 2200W. The high capacity electric tea kettle can be above 2400W, which are made by European brands. Normally the domestic brands only offer the one with capacity of below 1800W.
- Material of the body of the tea kettle: The material of the inside of the electric tea kettle is the stainless steel, the cover of the tea kettle can be plastic or metal with anti-burning substances. This is very important because it can help you to avoid being burnt by the hot water.
- Structure of the electric tea kettle: Normally the bottom of the electric tea kettle can be stick or separating with the body of the tea kettle. But the separating one is more popular, meaning the body of the tea kettle will be for containing the water, and the heating spreading part will be in the bottom and will be separated with the above part. The above part of the tea kettle can be rolled 360 degree, the electricity line will stick to the bottom of the tea kettle. After the water is boiled, you can take the tea kettle out of the bottom part.
- Showing the water level: Every electric tea kettle can have at least one column to show the water level in the body of the tea kettle, a led lamp can be shown together to get the emphasis of the user.
- Showing the time: Normally, the electric tea kettle will not have the monitor to show the time however some well known brand now designs the monitor which can show the time. If you need to see the time, you can choose this type
- Other benefits: Other benefits can be the bell when the water boils, the tea kettle will automatically stop working when the water boils or there are some cases of electric failure and so on.
- Warranty service: All the electric tea kettles will have one year of warranty service. For some European ones, the warranty service can extend to 24 months.
- Price: The normal price of the electric tea kettle can be from 20 to 50 USD. The European one can be from 50 to 100 USD for some famous brands.
In general, for other information of the best electric tea kettle, you can visit the website bestteakettlecenter.com.